Bruno Wolff III's Home Page
Last updated on
February 13, 2019.
Pages I maintain:
Titan (a game produced by
The Avalon Hill Game Company (now owned by Hasbro))
- AREA (a rating system for board game players)
- An FAQ for the Sega Genesis game Master of Monsters.
- My adaptation of a game taught to me as werewolf.
- Some pictures of my family (These are only
recommended to family and people who are not easily bored.)
- An exact analysis of a simple poker game.
- A program for analyzing two player zero sum
games. It handles games with multiple states, including some recursion.
- Information about my spam blocking
- One approach to blocking ill-behaved robots.
- An expermiental book databse I did for my wife that
didn't end up working out.
- How to contact me.
Mailing lists I run:
Some organizations I really like (i.e. have given money to or bought stuff from)
- Raptor Computing Systems' Blackbird owner controllable computer.
- Alphamax LLC's NeTV2 which is tied in with Green v. DOJ.
- The Electronic Frontier Foundation -
These guys are fighting for our freedom which we have rapidly been losing
in recent years to overzealous law enforcement and corporate lobbying.
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison
School of Veterinary Medicine - I went there to have one of my dogs
evaluated for OTP surgery to correct hip displaysia and was very impressed
by our treatment and the affordable cost.
- The Free Software Foundation - They developed some key tools (e.g. gcc) used by free software projects and promote free software.
- OpenBSD - While I don't run any OpenBSD systems, I use openssh which they maintain. And they do a lot to get hardware documentation and redistibutable firmware which ends up being used in Linux systems, which I do use.
- Dan Bernstein - In particular I have financially supported his legal defense fund for his case against the U.S. Government over whether or not encryption research can be published.
Some open source projects I support
This page is maintained by Bruno Wolff III
A secure version of this page is located at: